With this giveaway there are four individual prize hampers to be won!
Four lucky prize winners will each receive 4 bottles of bPure CBD worth £195!
Easily enough for 3 month’s personal supply or to share with family and friends.
Free bPure CBD giveaway!
If you’re a lucky winner, here is what you’ll receive:
- bPure High Strength CBD 10% (1000mg)
- bPure High Strength Mint CBD 10% (1000mg)
- bPure High Strength CBD 15% (1500mg)
- bPure High Strength Mint CBD 15% (1500mg)
How to enter?
Entering is pretty simple, all you have to do is:
- Head to this URL
- Create an account making sure to tick the box that says ‘Get exclusive email offers’
- Share our Facebook post here.
More about bPure
CBD oil is fast becoming the number one health supplement in the UK as people learn more about its multiple healing properties.
It can be used to treat anything from chronic pain, arthritis and inflammation to anxiety and depression. People also find it can ease the symptoms of muscle soreness post training and aid better sleep.
bPure Natural CBD Oil is a premium broad spectrum oil (0% THC) sourced from CBD grown in Colorado, USA to the highest industry standards.
Packed with natural phytocannabinoid nutrients it’s free of pesticide, herbicide and chemical fertilisers and vegan, gluten-free, kosher, peanut-free, dairy-free, soy-free and non-GMO!
Basically, it’s amazing stuff and 3rd party lab tested for quality, purity and potency assurance.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- UK residents only
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified via email 28 days after the publish date of this competition
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.