We have 10 individual prizes with each lucky winner receiving a bottle of bPure CBD 1500mg worth £39.99
How to Enter?
You can enter in multiple ways, by doing all of the below you can actually get 6 entries into the competition, increasing your chances of winning!
- 1 entry – Share this post on Facebook with your friends.
- 1 entry – As well as sharing, also like the post.
- 2 entries – To get an additional 2 entries, create an account here and check the ‘Get exclusive offers’ checkbox.
- 3 entries per referral – After creating an account, head to our refer a friend scheme and gift your friends £10 by selecting one of the share buttons or entering their email addresses in the form. As an added bonus, whenever you refer someone and they purchase, you’ll also be gifted £10 to spend in store!
Choose any or all of the above to get yourself in the draw and improve your chances of success.
More about bPure
CBD oil is fast becoming the number one health supplement in the UK as people learn more about its multiple healing properties.
It can be used to treat anything from chronic pain, arthritis and inflammation to anxiety and depression. People also find it can ease the symptoms of muscle soreness post-training and aid better sleep.
bPure Natural CBD Oil is a premium broad-spectrum oil (0% THC) sourced from CBD grown in Colorado, USA to the highest industry standards.
Packed with natural phytocannabinoid nutrients it’s free of pesticide, herbicide and chemical fertilisers and vegan, gluten-free, kosher, peanut-free, dairy-free, soy-free and non-GMO!
Basically, it’s amazing stuff and 3rd party lab tested for quality, purity and potency assurance.
Terms and conditions
- Up-to 10 entries will be accepted per person using the guidelines above.
- UK residents only.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified via email 28 days after the publish date of this competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent