Fourfivecbd CBD Balm has been created by fourfivecbd; a company which was founded by international professional rugby players Dom Day and George Kruis who have seen their fair share of dry and cracked skin. They said: “We knew that it was important to ensure that all the botanical extracts were carefully selected and curated to make the best skin balm on the market.”
When your skin becomes dry and cracked, it’s a good idea to keep it protected from infection, and it’s easier for the skin to heal when it’s moisturized and clean. So, if you’re experiencing dry skin or irritated areas, this CBD Hemp Balm is the perfect solution to help your skin to heal. Not only that, but it will reduce irritation, and will leave skin feeling soothed and smooth.
Fourfivecbd CBD Balm has been made with 100% all-natural ingredients such as lavender oil, vitamin E, and olive oil and includes 300mg of Pure CBD Isolate designed to help your skin heal faster – and better.
It is produced using the premium and clean CO2 extraction method process; it is 3rd party lab-tested, herbicide and pesticide-free, 100% vegetarian and vegan friendly and is easy to apply, quick to absorb, and has a blackcurrant scent that energizes and uplifts.
This is a new formula which has been designed so that it is perfect for on-the-go applications and doesn’t leave a residue behind. This means you can apply it anywhere and at any time!
- Contains 300mg of Pure CBD Isolate
- Our products are always 100% Natural
- It’s Pure Thanks to Our Redesigned CO2 Extraction
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Proudly free of herbicides and pesticides
- Every batch is 3rd Party Lab Tested
How To Use fourfivecbd CBD Balm
All you need to do to use our CBD Balm is gently rub the balm directly onto the affected areas until it is all absorbed evenly into the skin. Once you rub it in, you’re set to go about your busy schedule!
- CBD isolate
- Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower seed oil)
- Olea europaea fruit oil (olive oil)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla wax)
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e)
- Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower
- Melaleuca viridiflora (niaouli) leaf oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil
- Blackberry fragrance