Enjoy the freedom of pain relief, without any side effects, and get back to your active lifestyle in a jiffy with the help of Fourfivecbd CBD Muscle Rub. This all-natural pure CBD isolate is ideal for your sore muscles, whether your muscles are aching from a hard workout or you just need relief from muscle stress or minor injuries. 300 mg of CBD goes a long way for sore muscles, so you’ll be sighing in relief in moments after applying the pain-relieving rub.
CBD Muscle Rub is vegan, free of beeswax, and uses only naturally occurring ingredients including grapeseed oil, olive oil, and marigold flower. There’s nothing you wouldn’t want in your body, with the CBD derived with the CO2 extraction method from high-quality CBD suppliers.
Use Fourfivecbd muscle rub daily or weekly, whenever you want to jump back into the gym without suffering from muscle tension or soreness. Created by professional rugby players, CBD Muscle Rub is easy to dose and follows the regulations of the athletic world, so even professional athletes can rest easy by using this pure CBD isolate.
One of the major benefits of a CBD Muscle Rub is that it targets the exact area you’re experiencing pain; skip the capsules or oil, and go straight to where you’re seeking relief. With its rapid absorption rate, muscle pain is relieved quickly, allowing you to get back to your day without constant muscle pain interrupting you. It’s easy to use, will soothe all your aches and pains, and even help with skin irritation. CBD has shown positive effects on eczema, acne, psoriasis, and other skin inflammation – an added bonus!
- Contains 300mg of Pure CBD Isolate
- Made with 100% Natural Ingredients
- Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- 3rd Party-Tested
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- CO2 Extracted
How To Use fourfivecbd CBD Muscle Rub
Think of it like applying body lotion. The formula is very smooth and is quickly absorbed. Rub it into the area, massaging as you go, and you’re set to put your feet up and rest.
By applying it to the affected areas, you’ll ensure that you target your soreness so it can start doing its job where it’s needed most.
- CBD isolate
- Helianthus annuus seed oil (sunflower seed oil)
- Olea europaea fruit oil (olive oil)
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla wax)
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e)
- Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Pinus sylvestris (pine needle) essential oil
- Melaleuca viridiflora (niaouli) leaf oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil