A premium quality whey protein powder, derived from a blend of concentrate and isolate -with no artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. 600g / 20 servings.
Providing over 23g of protein and just 2g of fat per 30g serving, this formula contains only the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows – no GMOs.
As well as providing an excellent nutritional (and amino acid) profile, we have ensured that using WheyNourish is a tasty, hassle-free experience.
It can be used before or after exercise, or at any time of day as a protein-rich, muscle building and appetite curbing snack.
Other product features and benefits
- Only premium quality whey is used (no other cheap protein sources have been added)
- Sourced from both whey concentrate and isolate for maximum effect
- 23.2g of protein per 30g serving
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Only 3.1g of carbohydrates per serving
- Only 2g of fat per serving (of which just 1.1g is from saturates)
- No artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- No added sugar
- EU and British sourced milk
- Low in lactose
- TSE / BSE free
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Who is WheyNourish suitable for?
WheyNourish is ideal for anyone looking to:
- increase their daily protein intake
- find an easy source of protein before or after their training
- increase their muscle mass and size
- support tissue repair
- maintain lean mass
- shape and tone
- increase their calorie intake.
Whey protein concentrate (milk, soya lecithin); Instantised Whey protein isolate (milk, soya lecithin); Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavour: Chocolate flavour; Sweetener: Stevia Leaf Extract (Steviol glycosides); Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Thickener: Xanthan gum; Anti-Caking agent: Tri-Calcium Phosphate.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Nutritional information per 100g
- Energy – 1613kJ/383 kcal
- Fat – 6.0g
- of which saturates 3.9g
- Carbohydrate – 10.3g
- of which sugars 1.3g
- Fibre – 1.86g
- Protein – 77g
- Salt – 0.66g
Contains no: GMOs, hormones, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar.
Highest grade milk sourced from EU and British cows only.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Not tested on animals.
1 to 3 servings (heaped scoops) to be taken per day, or as required.
Blending with liquids
1 scoop (30g) to be added to a large glass of water, juice, milk or other liquid. This should then be stirred with a fork or blender to mix.