Marine collagen beauty formula
Collagen is an important complex protein in the body that provides structural integrity to key areas such as the skin, hair, nails, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, teeth, gums and blood vessels.
But Collagen Ultra Beauty is more than just collagen. It contains a tailored combination of marine collagen, as well as a clever vitamin, mineral, herbal and nutrient complex that is designed to work from within to help protect the body on a cellular level against ageing and oxidative stress.
These synergistic ingredients also help to keep skin elastic, radiant and supple. Their actions are backed by science, with a number of EFSA approved health claims (see below), offering targeted nutritional supplementation to support both health and beauty.
Collagen is the primary ingredient in this supplement and it is obtained from marine sources – widely regarded as the highest quality, and most bioavailable source of collagen. This is then complemented by the inclusion of hand-picked vitamin, mineral, herbal and other nutrient allies.
Vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin C, vitamin E and biotin.
Silica, zinc, copper and selenium.
Herbs and other nutrients:
Pomegranate, hyaluronic acid (providing ellagic acid), grapefruit seed, rosemary leaf, pine bark and astaxanthin.
Each capsule provides:
Marine Collagen – 400mg
Pomegranate* – 270mg
Vitamin C – 40mg
Hyaluronic Acid – 22.5mg
(providing 2.4mg Ellagic Acid
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) – 16mg
Grapefruit Seed* – 15mg
Rosemary Leaf* – 15mg
Pine Bark – 5mg
Silica – 5mg
Zinc – 5mg
Copper – 0.5mg
Astaxanthin – 0.2mg
Vitamin E – 16.4iu
Biotin – 200mcg
Selenium – 50mcg
Ingredients: Marine Collagen Powder (Peptan F2000ld) (Fish); Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC); Ascorbic Acid; Vitamin E Acetate; Hyaluronic Acid Sodium; Astaxanthin; Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source); Brown Rice Flour; Nicotinamide (Niacin); Zinc Citrate; L-Seleno Methionine; Natural Silica (Bamboo Extract); Pomegranate Extract 40% Ellagic Acid; Pine Bark Extract; Grapefruit Seed Extract; Rosemary Leaf Extract; Cupric (Copper) Sulphate Anhydrous; Biotin Pure.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, dairy, lactose, sugar, wheat or yeast.
See ingredients in bold. Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish.
Take one to two capsules daily, preferably with meals.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal hair pigmentation, normal skin pigmentation, protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal function of the immune system, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal iron transport in the body.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. scientific opinions.